We hope you are all rested up after our little break, because it's time for another art contest! The prompt this month is MUSHROOM VILLAGE.
What is MUSHROOM VILLAGE, you ask? It's whatever it means to you! Make it your own and try to get a portfolio piece out of it. This is a great one for experimenting with landscapes and environments 😀🍄💕 Credit for the concept goes to Lee's son, who has so MUSH love for mushrooms!
Ok everybody, let's do this! We'll be here for MOREL support 😉
HOW TO ENTER:
- Draw something awesome.
- Post your final illustration on the SVS Forum, in the thread titled SVS JUNE CONTEST: MUSHROOM VILLAGE. KEEP THIS THREAD FOR FINAL IMAGES ONLY. If you want feedback on a WIP, create a new thread. It gets too confusing if it's all shown in one thread. Note: You will need to login into a Forum user account in order to post.
- Keep the file size no more than 1200 pixels on the longest side.
- Don’t forget to include your name AND SVS name ON THE IMAGE so we can give you credit! And if you want us to tag you, include your handle too. This saves us a lot of time in the end when we are trying to give credit. It also allows others to quickly see who did the work later if they grab your image for reference, etc.
- Also, only submit if you are OK with us posting your image on social media.
- Limit it to one entry per person.
- Post by June 30 at the stroke of midnight!
- 1st place: 3 months of subscription
- 2nd runner up: 2 months of subscription
- 3rd runner up (if there is one): 1 month of subscription
- honorable mentions: the chance to bask in the limelight