Time for another contest! The new prompt for October is.....Hallow-Inktober 🎃
It's basically Halloween meets Inktober. Draw us something Halloween-themed, in INK. There can be color. Ok, let's do this!
HOW TO ENTER:
- Draw something awesome.
- Post your final illustration on the SVS Forum, in the thread titled October Illustration Contest: Halloween Meets Inktober. KEEP THIS THREAD FOR FINAL IMAGES ONLY. If you want feedback on a WIP, create a new thread. It gets too confusing if it's all shown in one thread. Note: You will need to login into a Forum user account in order to post.
- Keep the file size no more than 1200 pixels on the longest side.
- Don’t forget to include your name AND SVS name ON THE IMAGE so we can give you credit! And if you want us to tag you, include your handle too. This saves us a lot of time in the end when we are trying to give credit. It also allows others to quickly see who did the work later if they grab your image for reference, etc.
- Also, only submit if you are OK with us posting your image on social media.
- Limit it to one entry per person.
- Post by Oct. 31 at the stroke of midnight!
- 1st place: free one month subscription or T-shirt (your choice)
- 2nd runner up: free one month subscription (you get a refund for that month if you are already a subscriber)
- honorable mentions: the chance to bask in the limelight