A tree house, a free house, a secret you and me house 😀 Do you know that poem by Shel Silverstein? It perfectly captures the awesomeness of tree houses. So that is your mission this month - draw us a tree house, a place you want to be house.
That means a tree house needs to be incorporated into your work in some way. As always, images with strong storytelling AND technical ability will tend to do better. Try to come up with something new and fantastic. Think about who built the tree house, why they built a tree house, and what it means to the story you are telling.
- Post your best tree house in the SVS forum (look for the thread called June Illustration Contest: Treehouse)
- One entry per person
- File size no more than 1200 pixels on the longest side
- Don’t forget to include your name (or alias) / website / social media, so we can give you credit!
- Only submit if you are OK with us posting your image on social media
- Post by June 30
- 1st place: free one month subscription
- 2nd runner up: SVS t-shirt
- honorable mentions: the chance to bask in the limelight